Diamonds In The Man Cave
Made in Dublin, Ireland
A layering essential for the style-conscious man and a true wardrobe staple, the shawl neck style was a firm favorite with fashion icons, such as Steve McQueen and Paul Newman and is still to this day one of our most popular cardigans for men.
The Cardigan highlights the Diamond stitch which was said to represent the stone wall fields of the Aran Islands as well as the fisherman’s nets of our ancestors. The ancient stitch was connected to the reward of hard work and labor on the islands, hence why it is often attributed to wealth. Its unique construction makes it an instantly recognizable pattern and one that is often sought to be replicated.
- Made in Ireland of 100% Merino Wool
- Unique men's shawl neck feature for a fashionable look
- Features practical front pockets and shell covered buttons
- Created using traditional Aran Moss-filled Diamond stitches
- Wear open or fully closed with shell-covered buttons
- Wool is a natural and organic fiber which helps to regulate your body temperature